Law school tailored to your interests and needs
NSU is a premier learning community focused on what you need to practice law in the complex, modern workplace. NSU Law brings you the very best legal education has to offer, from a group of faculty, mentors, and clinical supervisors dedicated to seeing you flourish as part of our own legal community.
- Three-year full-time, and four-year part-time programs available
- Flexibility to take courses in other disciplines for credit towards your JD, whether or not you pursue a dual degree.
- Guaranteed clinical or field placement semester for all eligible students.
- Robust international opportunities, including dual degree programs in Spain and Italy, three semester exchange programs, and many summer study abroad destinations.
- Concentrations in Intellectual Property, Technology and Cybersecurity Law, Health Law or International Law.
- Trial and moot court competition teams with a record of success.
- Ranked 1st in Florida for Health Law and 56th in the nation by US News & World Report.
- Ranked 2nd in Florida for Legal Research and Writing and 20th in the nation by US News & World Report.
- The National Jurist ranked NSU Law in Top Ten for Best Small Law Firm Placement.
The discipline, problem solving, leadership skills, and strategic thinking you will learn make your Shepard Broad College of Law J.D. degree the cornerstone for your successful future.